Ever had concerns about what might be in those creams and lotions you use every day to keep your skin moisturised? Here is a range of home-made face and body creams that are made from the finest natural ingredients like Shea and Cocoa Butter, vitamin rich oils such as avocado and rosehip, and sumptuous essential oils such as Rose, Frankincense, Lavender or Grapefruit. They contain no parabens or other nasties and do a great job to moisturise and nourish skin.
- Face and Hand Cream: a blend of avocado and rosehip oils combined with cocoa and beeswax, and with aloe vera, makes for a rich cream that is easily absorbed into your skin. Gently perfumed with E.O. Rose and Lavender, this is suitable for very dry skin.
- Grapefruit Body: Butter Shea butter, almond oil and the fresh fragrance of Grapefruit and Mandarin wakes you up, ready for the day ahead. Use after your shower for a fresh zesty start to your day.
- Nourishing Hand Cream: when hands have been a bit neglected or worked hard. Lavender gives a gentle scent but the rich olive and rosehip oils help to nourish the hands
- Rose Body Butter: Shea butter and almond oil give a lovely base for this rich cream with the comforting and sensual fragrance of E.O. Otto Rose. A real treat for hands and body.
- Comfrey Cream this is a must have for the home first-aid kit. Helps with bruises, swellings, ligament tears, sprains and strains, and even accelerates healing in broken bones.
To purchase any of my range of natural products, please visit my Online Shop.